Aggression Aggression

Man, haven't seen that preloader in ages. Brings back memories of the good ol fluidanim days. Awesome animation though, loved the choreography timed with the music

License to Combo: Revamp License to Combo: Revamp

Love it

I have always loved your style in the animations, the dbz part is what makes you stand out from most others, and I hate how a lot of people are complaining about how there isn't a plot. There is not supposed to be a plot people, this isn't a story based animation! Not all animations require a story!

Anyway, love the combos, although I personally don't think there was enough added to justify a repost as a seperate animation, but it's still epic either way. Keep on making your awesome animations, I'll be sure to keep watch.
PS. I've always been a sucker for your scarves, I love staring at them!

Dance, Snake Man, Dance! Dance, Snake Man, Dance!

Wrong portal

This really should have been in the audio portal. But otherwise, good song

auriplane responds:

Thanks, I'll put it there :-)

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

Amazing

Its always great to see an animation from fluidanims do well on newgrounds....

great work hyun, you deserved this win ^^

Drifts vs FLFFLL Drifts vs FLFFLL

well done

that was just....awesome
loved all the action and the music except for right at the end where its like, omg music cutoff...
but other than that, this is an amazing animation, plus its always good to see animations from FA land here.....5/5 but 9/10 because everyone has potential to be better ;)

Dragonball z ep 1 Dragonball z ep 1

meh

use the paintbrush instead of the line tool, if you add some more frames and up the framerate, it could look smooth

blade55555 responds:

ok I will try that thanks for the response and giving me some tips ^^

The Murderer The Murderer

it was ok

in the beginning it was a bit hard to understand what they were saying, but it got better.....when he was attacking his mom, it looked like he was holding an ice cream scoop lol ^.^

Crazy Laws: Wisconsin Crazy Laws: Wisconsin

boooooring

add some actual animation instead of just a list of facts.....maybe animate the crazy laws

also the music stopped after like the second law

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

great!

This is definitely the best animation i've ever seen, with the great story and song to match

i like the alternate beginning better than the regular beginning though ^.^

good job and i cant wait for step 4

Jim Day 08 Jim Day 08

lol

the thing with trapping the hands in the fridge, loved that part.....
but overall pretty good, i enjoyed it

Jimtopia responds:

I'm glad you didn't not enjoy it.